super super super tired from helping my friend move into hall i mean i am thrilled to have her in leicester with me but wow im so exhausted but i still have to frikin do my laundry D:
(Most of) Awesome Mix, Vol. 1
Horatio Sanz wanted to get in on fallontonight's #Hashtag game, however it was a bit late.
taylorswift's tumblr is so wonderful im so glad i followed her :))))))
when he asks for nudes but you’re not in the mood
damn, tyra. you might as well just write “i fuckin hate u” on the paper and give her that.
fabricatedfacades replied to your post:well it’s that time of the year where i bid adieu…
"went to a bar for drinks on ladies night (i never do this)" HAH. (Y) WOOHOOOOOOOO! And that free drink. That was cool. That was very cool.
THANKS FOR TAKING ME OUT :))))))))
JANUARY 2015 DON’T FORGET
ATTN: regularly scheduled posts will return on wednesday
thanks for still following me lol
well it’s that time of the year where i bid adieu to everyone yet again. it has been quite an eventful summer, to say the very least. it wasn’t a perfect summer, but then again, what’s a summer without a few tears?
- surprised my best friends and parents
- had the guts to tell a boy i liked him
- said boy said he liked me too
- decided to just have a friendship with said boy because it’s not worth the heartache in the end (when i go back to england for uni)
- changed my mind last minute because why not try falling in love?
- got rejected by said boy
- got totally drunk for the first time
- experienced my first hangover
- it wasn’t fun at all
- basically ruined friendship with said boy for various reasons
- realized that it just might’ve been a big blessing in disguise
- had one of my best friends not talk to me because of extremely poor decisions i made in the past
- attended 4 21st birthday parties (including mine) in one week
- watched guardians of the galaxy 4 times (2 2D, 1 3D, 1 3D IMAX)
- played egg roulette a la jimmy fallon style
- attended the singapore night festival
- basically drank bubble tea almost every day
- went to a bar for drinks on ladies night (i never do this)
- met nathan adrian (highlight of my summer)
- did the als ice bucket challenge
- turned 21
- went to river safari with my best friend
- watched my best friend cry after seeing capybaras
- ventured off to the east and the north and allllll the way to the west
- drove the car alone ugh finally
- watch 30 rock
- watch 30 rock
- met all my wonderful friends whom im so extremely grateful for and i absolutely owe the world to them because without them i really wouldn’t be sitting here at 2:45am feeling so ridiculously emotional that i spent a really good 3 months back in singapore and for also being the ones who were there for me at my worst and for reminding me that i am a good person
as you may have noticed, i mentioned ‘said boy’ quite a bit. i’d be lying if i said that i won’t miss him. a small part of me will always remember him, of course only the good memories, but i don’t regret anything that had happened over the summer. who knows what the future holds but for now, this is my last message:
to the boy who never failed to make me smile, even in the darkest of times,
please take care of yourself.
and to everyone else, thank you. i may not be in singapore 3/4 of the year but damn do you guys make that 1/4 the best part of the year.
i hope the second year of uni is just as good as first year, if not better. gonna keep working hard for that first class again.
second year, bring it.
James McAvoy in DOFP Gag reel (x)
Tina Fey talks about her daughter, Penelope Richmond playing with Amy Poehler’s son, Abel Arnett during the shooting of The Nest.
TIWILY was so wonderful it’s a good break from all the movies i’ve watched this year (mostly action) and i definitely cried at some parts :-)